Spiritual Formation Groups
DNA Groups are typically 3-5 people who:
- Meet weekly or bi-weekly
- Cultivate genuine relationships
- Study Scripture
- Pray together and for one another
- Seek the Holy Spirit, and
- Build one another up in faith
We also have specific focus groups:
- One is a gathering of couples that focuses on flourishing relationships and marriages.
- One is a larger neighborhood group that gets together regularly for Wednesday night meals and other hangout opportunities.
We would love to connect you with a DNA Group or specific group that helps you in your spiritual journey and fits your schedule! And if you are led to, we'd love to partner with you in starting a new group as well! Reach out to us to learn more.
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread, and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and signs were being performed through the apostles. Now all the believers were together and held all things in common. They sold their possessions and property and distributed the proceeds to all, as any had need. Every day they devoted themselves to meeting together in the temple, and broke bread from house to house. They ate their food with joyful and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. Every day the Lord added to their number those who were being saved. (Acts 2:42-47)