Sunday Gatherings, and all our gatherings, are meant to foster environments where EVERYONE is invited into a lifelong relationship with Jesus!
We would love to have you join us on a Sunday at 10:30am!
Parking is available in the areas circled red below!
After parking, enter through
- Our back alley entrance at the corner of 13th St. SW and Kenmore Alley, or
- The Kenmore Blvd. entrance at 945 Kenmore Blvd. (and up the stairs to our gathering space)
- Kids ages 2-4 can be brought to our preschool class in the Tiny Glancers room located downstairs in our building.
- Kids ages 5-10 can be brought to our elementary class which meets in the Conference Room right next to where we worship.
- (At this point, babies ages 0-1 stay with their parents, and youth ages 11 and up join us for the full gathering)
Kids leaders are background checked and thoroughly interviewed to ensure the safety and peace of our precious littles.
We're always looking for gifted kids leaders to teach, mentor and raise up our young ones. Want to serve in Kids? Sign up today!
When you join us, you'll be greeted by our hospitality team, who helps us set up, brews coffee, and greets guests. Would you like to join our hospitality team? Sign up today!
We don't livestream our Sunday Gatherings, but instead release curated online content every Wednesday at 6pm.
During our gatherings we unleash a team of teachers and leaders that collaboratively lead us to see God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit through the Scriptures! We also regularly partner with other Churches and Ministries to invite in guest speakers regularly to keep things fresh for our community!
We also have a great team of worship leaders and musicians that lead us in a mixture of gospel, rock, funk, folk, contemporary, hip-hop and traditional worship styles! Want to jump in and help us with the musical or tech side of worship? Sign up today!
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread, and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and signs were being performed through the apostles. Now all the believers were together and held all things in common. They sold their possessions and property and distributed the proceeds to all, as any had need. Every day they devoted themselves to meeting together in the temple, and broke bread from house to house. They ate their food with joyful and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. Every day the Lord added to their number those who were being saved. (Acts 2:42-47)