We invite all to BELIEVE in Jesus, whether for the first time or as a reminder, through SUNDAY GATHERINGS. Sunday mornings are regular weekly celebrations of the gospel and all that God is doing in our community. Jesus is who He said He was, and the Bible makes sense for our life right now. Come and join us on a Sunday at 10:30am, 943 Kenmore Blvd. in Akron (Entrance Through the Alley) and you’ll experience:
- A welcoming hospitality team that will greet you and let you know all that we offer.
- A setting and worship band that feels more like a bar than a church building (no joke, our space used to be a bar!) You can wear whatever you’d like but most of us are in t-shirts and jeans.
- Great coffee from our friends at Artisan Coffee Shop and snacks to get your morning going.
- A Nursery and Kids Ministry including:
- Qualified, great leaders who are background checked
- A Nursery for our youngest visitors
- A Potty trained through Kindergarten aged group that goes to the Tiny Glancers room where they’ll have a lesson and enjoy some play time.
- Elementary Age Students who stay with us during the music/worship portion of the morning, then go down to be together and learn together during the message.
- Monthly Lunch Parties after worship including:
- Great food
- Great people, and
- Fun surprises
We hope you’ll visit and experience the power and love of God with us!
We’re always looking for people to help with our Sunday morning gatherings. Do you love to greet people? Work with kids? Play music? Click here and jump in with us!